Graduate of College of Design, Architecture, Art
& Planning at University of Cincinnati with
degree in fashion design.
• Technical designer for Private Label Brands
creating children’s wear, women’s
better and bridge clothing line for retailer’s
such as Mercantile Stores.
• Assistant designer for Ahni and Company
in Annapolis, MD.
• Technical designer for White House Black
Market in charge of developing standards and fit
for Private Brand line of Contemporary Women’s
• I started this business 4 years ago when
I relocated to the Boston area. I was inspired
by the vibrant patterns and comfort of the “sarong,”
yet I found it limiting in its versatility and
felt I could modernize it.
• My styles consists of contemporary sexy
yet elegant wearable art for women of all ages
and body types.
• Favorite TV show? Project Runway, of course!